Academic Advice

Our Advice Team can help you if you come across a problem relating to your studies.

They can give you advice on:

  • The student complaints procedure
  • Help with a response to allegations of cheating, collusion or plagiarism
  • Inform you about the academic appeals panel, if you have a problem with examination results or assessment performance
  • Advise you on how to submit extenuating circumstances, if your academic performance is being affected
  • Advice on how to raise matters that are causing concern on your course


You can find out more about the different issues we can help you with by reading our Frequently Asked Questions.

Follow the link to the relevant information regarding the University Regulations and Procedures which govern the above.


Ground Floor
Edinburgh Building
City Campus
Chester Road