Help Yourself Advice

On this page you can find a wide range of resources to help you with the most common problems faced by students. We'll be adding to these resources to try and help you find the solutions to any issues you may be having quickly and easily. 

If you can't find the solution here, you may need to speak to one of our advisor Helen Lisgo or our Student Support Senior Officer, Gemma Doherty. To make an appointment, call into the SU or contact us on

Wellbeing Guides



Academic Advice

What if I am accused of academic misconduct?

If you are accused of academic misconduct there are a number of steps you need to take. The Students' Union are also available to offer advice if you find yourself in this situation.

Read more


Extenuating circumstances

If you are having some issues which you are worried will negatively impact on your academic performance this year, we can help.

Read more


Housing Advice

  Tenancy Deposits

  What you need to know about the security of your Tenancy Deposits and how to get them back when you have moved out.

 Read more


  Ending your Tenancy Agreement

  All the information you need on ending your tenancy agreement early for whatever reason, we can help you.

  Read more