20/21 Find Funding Round Dates:
How it works
- Your SU have a pot of funding that its members (that’s you!), can apply to to get the funding they need to make their University experience even better.
- Find Funding is all about you - your ideas, your decision, your vote.
- There will be three themed funding rounds this academic year.
- Every application submitted, in line with the Find Funding Guidelines, will be published on the SU website and be available to be voted on! You decide what you fund!
- Everyone can get involved. You can raise an idea on your own or with other students.
- We want to fund lots of ideas - there is no idea to small - so even if you want to apply for only a few pounds, send it in!
- Even if don't have an idea you can still take part; use your vote to support the idea you think is the best.
- Funding can only be granted with your support, and only the supported ideas can be funded.
- The ideas that get the most votes will share the money.
- Available funding will be granted to the applications that receive the most votes during the voting period of each round.
For more information and the Find Funding guidelines CLICK HERE