You told us that there wasn't enough free water on campus and that you wanted us to do something about it.
As a result, we've scoured the halls of the University to find the locations of free water points right across campus (both at City Campus and St Peter's). Below you can see a list of locations where you can find the free water. If you spot a water dispenser not listed, let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with location details and we will update the list.
Free water points on campus
- Fleming corridor ground floor
- Fleming corridor 1st floor
- Fleming corridor 2nd floor
- Pasteur corridor ground floor
- Pasteur corridor 1st floor
- Johnson ground floor
- Johnson 1st floor
- Priestman – Dance corridor
- Murray Library ground floor
- City Space
St Peter's Campus
- Reg Vardy: Water fountain next to Men’s toilets on every floor.
- David Goldman: Water fountain next to ground floor toilets.
- Media Centre: No water fountain. Taps are single taps, one cold / one hot. Disabled tap is a mixer.
- Prospect Building: In the Library, drinking fountain outside toilets.
Did you also know you can get FREE hot water on campus? Simply bring a reusable cup on campus and take it to a catering outlet. Hot water actually costs 20p, however by using your own cup the cost is removed.